Re: Too bad about this newsgroup

From: Notan (notan_at_ddress.com)
Date: 11/20/05

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:45:29 -0700

Moe Trin wrote:

> In the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
> <437F9B1B.E6C2909D@ddress.com>, Notan wrote:
>
> >Lately, it's been nothing more than a sandbox full of blathering
> >little children, who have nothing better to do, other than throw
> >childish little insults at each other.
>
> Hmmm...

> "How to make killfiles for use with various newsreaders."
> http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/killfilefaq.htm
>
> Works for me

Me, too!

Once in a while, just for shits and giggles, I'll turn my
filters off, just to see if the offenders have anything
worthwhile to say.

They don't.

Notan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Incoherent E-mails
    ... "Moe Trin" wrote in message ... > In the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, ... > look like garbage, and the new user would change it to something they can ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: It is a astonishing circumstance about trace route....
    ... On 2005-08-03, Moe Trin wrote: ... > In the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.networking, ... > 199.187.121.59.IN-ADDR.ARPA domain name pointer ... > block is supposedly HINET in Taiwan, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: rootkit question
    ... Technomage Hawke wrote: ... > Moe Trin wrote: ... >>In the Usenet newsgroup alt.os.linux, ... or a default configuration flapping out ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Too bad about this newsgroup
    ... >> security topics. ... it's been nothing more than a sandbox full of blathering little ... Send the poor slob to a place where blathering little children ... who have nothing better to do throw childish insults at you and THEN ...
    (alt.computer.security)