Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!

From: Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger (yyyiiinnnggg_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/20/05

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:37:00 -0800

"Art Deco" <art_deco@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:191120051640123629%art_deco@127.0.0.1...
> Kadaitcha Man <fuck-you.ya.cunt@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote:
>
>>"Art Deco" <art_deco@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>>191120050805562216%art_deco@127.0.0.1...

>>> yingspeak sense makes little.
>>
>>It was supposed to read menage a trois with all the right characters but
>>they seem to have got sripped. Bummer.
>
> I know; "yingspeak" was in reference to the third person of this
> trinity, not your statement. Sorry.

A lame is a flame accompanied by a lame explanation.

> --
> Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
> Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy
>
> "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
> both male and female genitalia."
>
> "Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
> with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."
>
> -- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
>
> "I am a sean being from another planet."
> -- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!
    ... Kabiatcha Man's undetermined position on 'to plonk or not to plonk' ... > "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... > with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!
    ... > guess he feels the need to fit in with the dustbin kookery, ... > "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... > with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!
    ... > Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler ... > "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... > with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Another 7-11 Super Slurpee™ for Deco, the Dickhead
    ... Artsie is too lazeeboi to read; ... > "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... > with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!
    ... Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)