Re: Another 7-11 Super Slurpee™ for Deco, the 'Dickhead'

From: Art Deco (art_deco_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 11/19/05

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:35:01 -0700

Raving Loonie <raving.loonie@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/cmlp9

What does your 1,500+ line incoherent meltdown have to do with your
obsession about me, fanboi?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: So you want to know about KM? :)
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Grand Poofter Robert Buchanan
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Nominations (4) -> Re: Several ways you can delete a large avi file, and other files that mig
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Kadaitcha Man ~~~~> If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck ...
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)