Re: Nominations (4) -> Re: Several ways you can delete a large avi file, and other files that might say they are in use.

From: Art Deco (art_deco_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:32:08 -0700

Gremlin <bughunter.dustin@gmail.com> wrote:

>John Henry wrote:
>> John Henry <jhd@insurgent.orgy> wrote in
>>
>> Odd, it seems that Dusthtin hasn't managed to reply to this poast yet.
>> But I am, because I made a promise below...
>
>I thought you were in command of the english language, yet you cannot
>spell my name properly?

Hi, Foamy! Or is it Tholen?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: So you want to know about KM? :)
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Grand Poofter Robert Buchanan
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: k0oKSLURP!!!1!
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Another 7-11 Super Slurpee™ for Deco, the Dickhead
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Kadaitcha Man ~~~~> If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck ...
    ... "The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with ... with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core." ... "I am a sean being from another planet." ... Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)