Re: Overview of WhenU's Software, Practices and Policies

From: Joe Moore (munged_at_bad.example.com)
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:28:09 GMT

Jim Watt <jimwatt@aol.no_way> wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:59:27 GMT, Joe Moore <munged@bad.example.com>
>wrote:
>
>> I remain unconvinced that WhenU is no longer scum.
>
>So do I, so why reproduce their advertising copy ?

Because this discussion is on topic for this group
and I always quote posts to which I'm responding.
If this guy believes that his company has morphed from
sleazy to saintly, I would love for him demonstrate
that in this very public forum.

For instance, since he is claiming that his company is no
longer behaving in the way it did before his arrival, will
his company accept responsibility for the damages and removal
costs his company imposed on unsuspecting users before his arrival.

I'm getting tired of these companies making business plans out of
trespass and burglary and then reinventing themselves after they're
caught.

If companies are going to claim to deserve the same rights as people
(like freedom of speech), they should be held to the same
responsibilities as people (like paying for past crimes before a
second chance is granted).

Why not discuss such issues here?

joemooreaterolsdotcom