Re: Jeffrey Bloss - TROLL

From: Stephen K. Gielda (
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:03:58 -0500

In article <>, says...
> or may be being paid for his abundant time
> on the net, who would pay this psycho, and where would he work?
...and even more importantly where can I get a job doing that? I wasn't
aware people would pay to have somone waste time arguing on Usenet.
Whomever funds that must be rich and really devious. Imagine having so
much cash with such a narrow focus that you would pay armies of people
to argue things for you on Usenet. Why you could plot the very takeover
of someone's firmly held beliefs. Wouldn't that be feindishly devious?

The Missing Amendment
The Right To Privacy