Re: Jeffrey Bloss - TROLL

From: Stephen K. Gielda (steve_at_packetderm.com.bogus)
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:03:58 -0500

In article <b5b789cac659e98e6c4eb5afdc05bf09@mixmaster.it>,
nobody@mixmaster.it says...
> or may be being paid for his abundant time
> on the net, who would pay this psycho, and where would he work?

...and even more importantly where can I get a job doing that? I wasn't
aware people would pay to have somone waste time arguing on Usenet.
Whomever funds that must be rich and really devious. Imagine having so
much cash with such a narrow focus that you would pay armies of people
to argue things for you on Usenet. Why you could plot the very takeover
of someone's firmly held beliefs. Wouldn't that be feindishly devious?

/steve

--
The Missing Amendment
The Right To Privacy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Jeffrey Bloss - TROLL
    ... >> or may be being paid for his abundant time ... >> on the net, who would pay this psycho, and where would he work? ... > aware people would pay to have somone waste time arguing on Usenet. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Topic Nazis (OR Mystery: static variables & performance)
    ... You pay your ISP for access, not to post whatever you want wherever ... >>few people on usenet who are only after giving away free help to ... those laws are there to protect both parties? ... take your off-topicness somewhere else, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
    ... the network by other Verizon users, which is a violation of our ... have been dropped from their server they want you to make it quit ... People pay for what they want. ... USENET is cheap if all you want is ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Topic Nazis (OR Mystery: static variables & performance)
    ... >how to turn up gcc to maximimum warning level I choose not to ... Internet, Usenet, comp.lang.c, is not only for "regulars". ... >You get what you pay for they say and they say you pay nothing ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Anyone still on this NG from the mid/late 90s?
    ... You were supposed to pay me for that, ... When even Henry Spencer leaves usenet, you know it is in decline. ... with some tens of TV channels, including two 'car' channnels (Motors TV, ... ye goode olde days of Eurosport.. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)