Ban from website

From: Ms m (mmffffm_at_tiscali.co.uk)
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:45:12 GMT

Can anyone throw light on how i can get banned from a games website. Someone
said my ip can be banned but even if i take my pc somewhere else and use it,
it still is not allowed to participate. I even reset my pc to factory
conditions and still no joy. I am sure the answer lies in the machine itself
but i was under the impression once it was restored like it came out the
factory no information was held on it, advice would be appreciated

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 351 Edelbrock intake manifold fit on a 69 302
    ... My Name Is Nobody wrote: ... factory 4bbl 302 intake in 1973. ... Once again you REEEEAlly need to take your own advice. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: 351 Edelbrock intake manifold fit on a 69 302
    ... a factory 4bbl 302 intake in 1973. ... Once again you REEEEAlly need to take your own advice. ... "....a couple of belts of .50 BMG individually ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: So why has Disney not pulled this yet?
    ... Because as evil as Dinsey is, they're still not as satanic as The Pinball ... Factory. ... may result in property damage, minor injury, serious injury or death. ... Follow advice at your own peril.] ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Pin2K conversion problem
    ... The SWE1 ROM's should have the name on them stamped from the factory if ... you got a kit. ... You sure you didn't follow Mark W's advice from above? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)