Re: Nominations (4) -> Re: Several ways you can delete a large avi file, and other files that might say they are in use.

From: Peter J Ross (pjr_at_NOSPAMkookbusters.org)
Date: 11/14/05

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:20:19 GMT

On 14 Nov 2005 11:45:29 -0800, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin@gmail.com> wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

> Peter J Ross wrote:
>
>> I prophesy a Foam Duck Award in your future, Clueless Newbie
>> nominee.
>
> So you can't find anything incorrect about my post with regard to
> the explorer process..

I have no interest in your opinions, or anybody else's, about the
workings of a broken OS.

> and yet your calling me a newbie?

A clueless newbie, as defined in the FAQ.

> I suppose AUK allows any idiot to post and declare awards, don't
> they?

AUK is, and always has been, a benevolent dictatorship, not a
democracy, clueless newbie.

PJR :-)

--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Diameters of planets?
    ... >>Is there an FAQ where I could find useful things like copies of the rules ... >>and a list of past winners. ... > I got confused with his Clueless Newbie of the Month award in February 2003. ... How can he win clueless newbie years after he won kook of the month? ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: DTSESSION creates asubprocess every 3 minutes
    ... OK, I'm a clueless newbie. ... What is the "Hints and kinks talk" ?? ... FAQ, perhaps? ...
    (comp.os.vms)