Re: Several ways you can delete a large avi file, and other files that might say they are in use.

From: smallfoot (tiptoe_at_left.foot)
Date: 11/13/05

Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:01:36 -0500

In article <1131842947.486482.98040@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
bughunter.dustin@gmail.com says...

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> > <snipped, entirely unread>
> >
> > Feel the power I have over your posts, Dustbin?
>
> Oh , I certainly feel it.

Got KM's profile done, yet, TSR Boy? C'mon, let's see it.

Relevant Pages

  • Yeah, I read some selected bits on Google.... What a couple of idiots.
    ... Well Dustbin, old cock, you know how it is. ... Kadaitcha Man, on the other hand, I have I lot of respect for ... ... still dont need to know ... dont your god work? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Nuclear power plant explodes
    ... but loss of power and the emergency backup failed the ... The outer dome was damaged in the ... in your pamphlet that tells you what and who to hate. ... you have never read my posts IN SUPPORT of nuckear power. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Was going to.........
    ... I'll consider investing time in your posts. ... Scotts "orders of magnitude better" ... I think of "orders of magnitude" as one of those ... the third power, and subtract oldness to the third ...
  • Re: Straight Edge Society lampooning neo-Nazi skinhead movement?
    ... that have been adapted from Nazism to model the SES. ... since they're making CM Punk more Charles ... his speeches, his demonstrations of power, his hiding behind his ... Posts: 25 ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: What is best for your PC? Off, On, Hibernate?
    ... off topic posts about his pet issues (lightning strike, power ... > Just because a light bulb burned out when powered on, ... What John Doe claims is not even found in ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)