Weird Logins

From: asdf (asdf_at_asdf.com)
Date: 11/10/05

    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 03:43:55 -0500

    one of our users is complaining that someone is loging in to her computer.
    when she leaves she locks her computer but sometimes when she comes back
    it is unlocked. Noone else knows her password. Even if i it was reset
    through active
    directory it would show since then she would know that someone changed it.
    To me that leaves only one option and that is that someone has installed a
    keylogger
    like spector to get her password. System is running Symantec Corporate
    Antivirus 9.1
    but those keylogger have a way of avoiding detection. What are other things
    that could
    be causing this. What are other ways of troubleshooting this problem.

    thanx a million for all the responses.