Re: Sony DRM Rootkit

From: Anders (andersajja_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/01/05

Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:47:53 GMT

nemo_outis wrote:
> Here's a shocker: rootkit installed by Sony!
>
> Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far
> http://www.sysinternals.com/blog/2005/10/sony-rootkits-and-digital-
> rights.html
>
> Regards,

Well I was trying youre link and come up a little short handed.
Did the root-kit worked on Linux?

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

     * If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.
     * Open the www.sysinternals.com home page, and then look for links
to the information you want.
     * Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

     * More information:
       Microsoft Support

Anders

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sony DRM Rootkit
    ... > Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Sony DRM Rootkit
    ... > Here's a shocker: rootkit installed by Sony! ... > Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Sony DRM Rootkit
    ... > Here's a shocker: rootkit installed by Sony! ... > Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Sony DRM Rootkit
    ... Here's a shocker: rootkit installed by Sony! ... Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far ... Regards, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Sony DRM Rootkit