something interesting ( at least to me ) IP recovered

From: mike at mojo buzz (mike_at_mojobuzz.com)
Date: 11/01/05

    Date: 31 Oct 2005 16:27:44 -0800

    Well I was careful to watch what my system was doing and it went out
    and chatted with this ip 4.72.79.30 ....

    all I can discover is that it's a dial-up. from there I am lost.

    can anybody help solve this.

    Mike

    • Re: Leaning away from Tag Heuer now on new watch purchase
      ... Watch Idiot Savant / Watch Acquisition Syndrome.) ... The point is that mechanical watches today are quite different in ... surprisingly easy to come by as you may well discover. ... Swiss watches are now under a difficult ...
      (alt.horology)
    • Re: Court authorized wiretaps in the U.S. surged last year
      ... >I read in sci.electronics.design that Winfield Hill ... >) about 'Court authorized wiretaps in the ... >>Be careful, watch out. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: Turkey Fryer Safety
      ... use it to deep fry a turkey, ... Watch the video to get an idea of just how dangerous they can be, ... careful but accidents do happen and with 5 gallons of burning oil, ... smart enough not to try and fry the turkey near something flamable it's ...
      (rec.crafts.brewing)
    • Re: Free Black T-Shirt
      ... >>> Be careful... ... I just got that on DVD. ... I'll send it over with the NBS, ... >>> who will force you to watch that epsiode again. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
    • Re: Unitas 19 ligne/Bulova 10 AK ?
      ... This is a very large movement for a wrist watch, ... I have found out an upsurging Swiss Watch Company, ... Adriatica Swiss Watches ... I was surprised also to discover that they also have some automatic ...
      (alt.horology)