Banned URL

From: Matt Silberstein (RemoveThisPrefixmatts2nospam_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: 10/26/05

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:31:08 GMT

I just sent an email to someone with the sig you see below. The second
URL, www.darfurgenocide.org, is banned by AOL. My first reaction was
that there was something political involved. But it is probably
because of someone else on their network. I know that the answer is
no, but is there some way to check this? (And what am I doing asking
question for which I know the answer? Because I could easily be wrong.
Or, to put that better, I am wrong, but I don't always know what I am
wrong about.)

--
Matt Silberstein
Do something today about the Darfur Genocide