Banned URL

From: Matt Silberstein (RemoveThisPrefixmatts2nospam_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: 10/26/05

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:31:08 GMT

I just sent an email to someone with the sig you see below. The second
URL, www.darfurgenocide.org, is banned by AOL. My first reaction was
that there was something political involved. But it is probably
because of someone else on their network. I know that the answer is
no, but is there some way to check this? (And what am I doing asking
question for which I know the answer? Because I could easily be wrong.
Or, to put that better, I am wrong, but I don't always know what I am
wrong about.)

--
Matt Silberstein
Do something today about the Darfur Genocide

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Banned URL
    ... >> URL, www.darfurgenocide.org, is banned by AOL. ... My first reaction was ... Do something today about the Darfur Genocide ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • OT - Darfur: Its Not So Simple
    ... The Politics of Naming: Genocide, Civil War, Insurgency ... The similarities between Iraq and Darfur are remarkable. ... directly responsible for the violence in occupied Iraq. ... a peace-averse international environment defined by the War on Terror. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Protesters Rally Against Darfur Genocide
    ... Protesters Rally Against Darfur Genocide ... He urged the United States and the United Nations to act quickly, ... Pelosi said Democrats for once agree with Bush: ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: OT, The truth about Dafur and China
    ... According to Collin Powell in September 2004, the killing in Darfur ... Powell isn't the only one calling it genocide. ... No one claims "the sudan government is doing all the ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)