Re: Is there way to stop a keyboard logger intercepting my keystrokes?

From: nemo_outis (abc_at_xyz.com)
Date: 10/25/05

    Date: 25 Oct 2005 03:05:56 GMT

    Winged <Winged@nofollow.com> wrote in
    news:4bc4e$435d92c5$18d6d959$27968@KNOLOGY.NET:

    > Using password safe in an unencrypted folder ...

    Yeah, it could help but it's not bombproof.

    The reason I recommend full OTFE HD encryption is twofold:

    1. There's no place to install a software keylogger where it can
    get executed.

    2. There's no place for such a keylogger - even if it did somehow
    get installed - to write data where it would be accessible (i.e.,
    unencrypted).

    Regards,