Re: Is there way to stop a keyboard logger intercepting my keystrokes?

From: Stephen Howard (
Date: 10/24/05

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:24:53 +0100

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:38:39 +1300, wrote:

>Hi all
>I have some data and programmes on a USB flash memory device and this
>is encrypted on the device. Is there anyway of preventing a keyboard
>logger from seeing the password that I am typing to open up the
>encrypted data on the USB device. I use this device on various
>computers not under my control.
>Many thanks

How about using a key disk?

Blowfish Advanced CS can make use of a floppy disk that contains your
key, and this would get around having to manually type in a password.
It may even be possible to store this key on another USB device.

Other than that, perhaps consider changing your password each time you
use the USB device on anything but your own machine.