Re: Hacking Username/password sites

From: John Hyde (EJHyd_at_netscape.net)
Date: 10/19/05

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:29:50 -0700

On 10/18/2005 6:45 PM, Donnie wrote:
> "Mattox" <ttaman88@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hey, I'm new to the whole hacking thing, but I'd like to know how to
>>hack into a paysite. If you could help out I'd be very very greatful.
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Mattox
>>

> ##############################
> I don't know how to do that but there is a guy who calls himself F_Bomb from
> Arkansas. Ask him, he knows.
> http://tacticsarena.com/forum/member.php?u=8275

He must be the author of the Arkansas computer virus. Posted below for
analysis:

====================
This here is the Arkansas Computer virus
We ain't got no programers
so it's on the honerable system.

Y'all send a copy of this to all yo friends
Then delete all the files on your hard drive
Have a nice day.

(So, none of you regulars are from Arkansas I hope??)

JH

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hacking Username/password sites
    ... > Hey, I'm new to the whole hacking thing, but I'd like to know how to ... > hack into a paysite. ... It's the easiest thing in the world mattox, ...
    (alt.computer.security)