Re: Incoherent E-mails

From: Jason (Jason_at_winblows.net)
Date: 10/09/05

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:53:19 -0300

* phishee <phishee@sbcglobal.net>:
> What's the purpose of those semi-coherent or blank body e-mails that
> slip past spam filter's? Are they just looking for a reply
> acknowledgment, thus verifying a valid e-mail account? Or is there
> something more serious going on?

What are you doing reading my emails from my boss and users? ;)

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Incoherent E-mails
    ... What's the purpose of those semi-coherent or blank body e-mails that ... acknowledgment, thus verifying a valid e-mail account? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Incoherent E-mails
    ... >slip past spam filter's? ... thus verifying a valid e-mail account? ... Maybe it is someones briljant idea on stealthy communication. ... monitoring the targets e-mail he will think its just spam as he ...
    (alt.computer.security)