Password Generator

subscriptions_at_easypeas.net
Date: 10/07/05

Date: 7 Oct 2005 07:24:03 -0700

Hi,

I've just created a password generator beta, and would be interested in
getting feedback on it. It's JSP/Java-based, and can be found at
http://devhed.com/password-creator.

The "About" page has a quick survey on it for you to fill out.

Thanks,

Walter Gildersleeve
Freiburg, Germany

Relevant Pages

  • Password Generator
    ... I've just created a password generator beta, ... getting feedback on it. ... The "About" page has a quick survey on it for you to fill out. ... Walter Gildersleeve ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Database Structure Question ... Serious Help Only Pls
    ... feedback, but we have multiple inputs for feedback. ... survey table. ... NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, ... code_name VARCHAR NOT NULL); ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Looking for SSL feedback
    ... yaSSL is looking for feedback regarding your SSL library usage. ... survey pool. ... They use zero-second meta-refresh but neglect to provide a comment on ... text and a URL to point at where their refresh attempts redirection. ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Database Structure Question ... Serious Help Only Pls
    ... so i have a database im building to track user feedback. ... survey table. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Fedora 7
    ... that there is no proper attempt to get feedback on this issue. ... (Bugzillas are only used by a tiny proportion of users.) ... "Did you install KDE or Gnome?" ... Survey can show broad indications and are helpful on occasions but if you have a problem with a specific program like Anaconda bugzilla cannot be replaced by surveys. ...
    (Fedora)