Re: VoIP wiretapping rules to be considered

From: Imhotep (Imhotep_at_nospam.net)
Date: 10/01/05

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:04:11 -0400

Jim Watt wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:21:42 -0400, Imhotep <Imhotep@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Jim Watt wrote:

>>> Thats the downside of living in the evil empire.
>>> --
>>> Jim Watt
>>> http://www.gibnet.com
>>
>>I agree. We, in the United States, need change in the Congress and the
>>White House....Our Congressman view themselves as Kings and royalty. They
>>have forgotten what their job is supposed to be....
>
> For a change we can agree.

LOLs :-)

> And my Government has no plans or capability to snoop on data traffic.

That is good. As I said in another post, Americans *need* to start voting.
We have too many bad politicians here....

> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

Im

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VoIP wiretapping rules to be considered
    ... >> Thats the downside of living in the evil empire. ... >> Jim Watt ... We, in the United States, need change in the Congress and the White ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Racist Spam
    ... The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every ... of the Congress of the United States, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: NBC-I Agree With This Recipe for Mojito Chicken 100% Also
    ... We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect ... All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of ... The House of Representatives shall be composed of members chosen every ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Free Lunch, Melonhead, says the Constituiton REQUIRES slavery
    ... THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and a House ... The House of Representatives shall choose the Speaker and other ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: American Monetary Act
    ... law and available Government receipts. ... cover any budget deficits Congress might generate? ... Money to the Congress of the United States ... Direct disbursement of United States Money can ...
    (sci.econ)