Re: Disposal Question

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 09/29/05

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:05:07 GMT

"Moe Trin" <ibuprofin@painkiller.example.tld> wrote in message
news:slrndjlt2b.m1l.ibuprofin@compton.phx.az.us...
> In the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
> <dhc5ev$cd0$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, Hushup wrote:
>
> ><example@example.com> wrote
>
> >> Hushup said
>
> >> Burn it or bury it.
>
> >In the middle of London - This is not possible.
>
> A recent posting in 'uk.misc', Subject: Secure disposal of hard disks?
>
> > What's the best way of disposing of them in such a way that the hard
> > disks can never be used again, not even if they swap parts with 'donor'
> > hard disks?
>
> Post them to yourself via City Link to destroy them, and then post
> them again via Parcel Force for disposal.

:oD

Oh, so true...

H1K

(two counties and three PF depots north of the "local" depot)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Disposal Question
    ... , Hushup wrote: ... A recent posting in 'uk.misc', Subject: Secure disposal of hard disks? ... > What's the best way of disposing of them in such a way that the hard ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Secure disposal of hard disks?
    ... > contains confidental information on them. ... > disposing of them in such a way that the hard disks can never be ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Secure disposal of hard disks?
    ... > contains confidental information on them. ... What's the best way of disposing ... > of them in such a way that the hard disks can never be used again, ... Gur pyrire sbyxf jurer zl sevraq jbexf hfr n avpr yvggyr gbby gung vf nyfb ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Secure disposal of hard disks?
    ... I've collected a few number of dead hard disks that ... >> contains confidental information on them. ... >> disposing of them in such a way that the hard disks can never be ...
    (uk.misc)