Re: ACOUSTIC SNOOPING ON TYPED INFORMATION

From: Hootowl (ELN/zooo_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 09/20/05

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:43:37 GMT

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:42:41 -0500, Winged <Winged@nofollow.com>
wrote:

>Imhotep wrote:
>> Winged wrote:
>>

>>>Re: ACOUSTIC SNOOPING ON TYPED INFORMATION
>>>From:
>>>Winged <Winged@nofollow.com>
>>>Date:
>>>Sunday 18 September 2005 11:20:54 am
>>>Groups:
>>>alt.computer.security

>> True, but remember the ability to use lasers off of windows to get
>> sound? ;-)
>>
>> It is the primary reason the CIA head quarters has to layers to it's walls
>> (with music being played in between)....
>>
>> Let the conspiracies begin! :-)
>> Im
>Quit spooking me out...back to the old squishy quiet keyboards...I hate
>those things...I am well aware of lasers n glass shucks even saw a
>commercial of the shelf on net...some bright boy gonna make us buy
>squishy keyboards again...someone shoot me please...
>
>Yes i was thinking direct listening devices...wasn't thinking
>lasers..which can be done at very long ranges invisibly..hell to get old.

Simple cure-window screens.

>Winged

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ACOUSTIC SNOOPING ON TYPED INFORMATION
    ... but remember the ability to use lasers off of windows to get ... > It is the primary reason the CIA head quarters has to layers to it's walls ... Quit spooking me out...back to the old squishy quiet keyboards...I hate ... Yes i was thinking direct listening devices...wasn't thinking ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: ACOUSTIC SNOOPING ON TYPED INFORMATION
    ... but remember the ability to use lasers off of windows to get ... >> It is the primary reason the CIA head quarters has to layers to it's ... > Yes i was thinking direct listening devices...wasn't thinking ...
    (alt.computer.security)