Where to get free digital certificate?

kirkzeusNOSPAM_at_hotmail.com
Date: 09/18/05

Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:15:13 +1200

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can get a free digital certificate?

It needs to be associated with a Certification Authority which is
recognised by Microsoft Internet Explorer. There are a few 'free' ones
out there but they are only on a 30day trial. I need one that is
really free.

I want to use it so that I can digitally sign my emails to friends and
colleagues.

Many thanks

--
To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email address.
kirkzeusNOSPAM@hotmail.com

Relevant Pages

  • How to protect email
    ... Is it safe to install a free digital certificate offered ... by COMODO Corp and will this effectively ensure the ... confidentiality of emails? ...
  • Re: Where to get free digital certificate?
    ... > Does anyone know where I can get a free digital certificate? ... > It needs to be associated with a Certification Authority which is ... To make your own look at openssl... ... Imhotep ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Where to get free digital certificate?
    ... > Does anyone know where I can get a free digital certificate? ... > It needs to be associated with a Certification Authority which is ... Peter ... > colleagues. ...
    (alt.computer.security)