Re: Protecting my hard drive?

From: Ari Silversteinn (abcarisilverstein_at_yahoo.comxyz)
Date: 09/16/05

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:44:05 -0400

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/pins.html

> and some others. My writings, which are personal. Nothing
> illegal or anything, or top secret.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/axcrypt

Both are easy, full featured and solid.

Oh, and freeware.

--
Drop the alphabet for email

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ClamWin
    ... ClamWin was being sold for a small amount on eBay. ... LOL! ... It's freeware: ... like AVG for example? ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Reccomended Software?
    ... > I have just purchased a Dell Axim X3i off eBay, ... There have also been websites mentioned with freeware, ... Microsoft Money 2005: ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Software On EBay
    ... I bought some software on eBay and the seller specifically stated in his ad ... This scammer was selling this freeware on CD for BIN $29.99 plus ... states that it CAN NOT be sold. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: ClamWin
    ... ClamWin was being sold for a small amount on eBay. ... LOL! ... like AVG for example? ... Doesn't surprise me that it's freeware. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: TECH (sort of) Font identification for decal sets
    ... An alternative you might consider - Matty @ PlayPinball.net has a used field ... on eBay, $49.99 ... Anyone know where I can get the font, preferably freeware. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)