Re: Norton 2005 Software

From: Tomislav (bios_at_mail.inet.hr)
Date: 09/14/05

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:27:53 +0200

I've got similar problems with Symantec Antivirus Corporate edition: it
won't perform any updates. Usually I do the following:

1. Uninstall it
2. Delete manually remaining files from HDD
3. WIth RegCleaner ( now RegSupreme ) remove any references from registry
4. Restart
5. Install new version

I hope that will work. Good luck.

Tom