Re: M$ Backs out of releasing a security patch...

From: Imhotep (Imhotep_at_nospam.net)
Date: 09/14/05

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:10:33 -0400

Jim Watt wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:15:31 -0400, Imhotep <Imhotep@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Jim Watt wrote:

>>> so you say.

>>> I never said I was was going to post information on hacking and have
>>> no intention of doing so.
>>
>>You are doing the "Texas two step" and dancing around the issue. You can,
>>as I did, describe how it works without showing people code. You just do
>>not know and, as such, will not admit it. I know your game Jim. We all
>>know your game. You are a foolish impostor.
>
> Only a Queen gets to use the Royal 'we'

Sorry, I am American. We fought (and kicked your ass) over that topic a long
time ago....

>>As for articles, at least I try to help people here by submitting articles
>>about what is going on in the World of computers.
>
> yes oh great one, what did we do without you ...

Yet, again you're giving the "Texas two step" by not directly addressing the
topic at hand. You did not answer the question about password hacking
because it is beyond your knowledge. Rather than just saying "I am not sure
how that works", you try to change the topic; how pathetic.

Again try using your time actually contributing articles or something
(anything) to this newsgroup instead of being a lame ass fool....but I
guess old habits die hard, eh Jim?

> get a life.

Got a great one Jim, and you?

> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: M$ Backs out of releasing a security patch...
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... Jim, face it, you're ... You are a foolish impostor. ... you know history as well as computers. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: The correct way to handle piracy: The BBC
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... Jim, I know that if we were face to face you would not be so quick to ... As for computer security, Jim, you are not even in my league. ... I even send some of your postings to my friends who also laugh at you. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: A MUST READ
    ... Jim you are a small minded turd and as such should be flushed like all other ... Furthermore you are devoid of any technical abilities so stop posting your ... Jim Watt wrote: ... >> My computer is full of spyware,does anyone konw of any free anti spyware ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: New virus poses as CNN Breaking News
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... >>P.S. Jim I have some advice for you. ... > When I need advice on computer security I'll ask someone with a clue. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Advice for sci.electronics.design
    ... Jim Thompson wrote: ... Post articles on the topic you wish to see discussed, ... filters so that you don't see the articles that you dislike. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)