Re: US 'World Genius' Touts 6.8GHz 'Quantum-Optical' CPU

From: Matt Silberstein (RemoveThisPrefixmatts2nospam_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: 09/09/05

Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:53:45 GMT

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:25:36 -0400, in alt.computer.security , Derrick
Stone <dstone@virginia.edu> in <dfq6o1$v1$1@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>
wrote:

>Hehe. You've got my $100 if you can explain how 'quantum-optical' is not
>a logical impossibility.

Never said it was a logical impossibly, I am just saying that this
thing is a hoax.

--
Matt Silberstein
Do something today about the Darfur Genocide

Relevant Pages

  • Re: US World Genius Touts 6.8GHz Quantum-Optical CPU
    ... send me the cash now and I don't have to deliver until they are ... No money back guarantee. ... Do something today about the Darfur Genocide ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • OT - Darfur: Its Not So Simple
    ... The Politics of Naming: Genocide, Civil War, Insurgency ... The similarities between Iraq and Darfur are remarkable. ... directly responsible for the violence in occupied Iraq. ... a peace-averse international environment defined by the War on Terror. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Protesters Rally Against Darfur Genocide
    ... Protesters Rally Against Darfur Genocide ... He urged the United States and the United Nations to act quickly, ... Pelosi said Democrats for once agree with Bush: ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: OT, The truth about Dafur and China
    ... According to Collin Powell in September 2004, the killing in Darfur ... Powell isn't the only one calling it genocide. ... No one claims "the sudan government is doing all the ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)