Re: US 'World Genius' Touts 6.8GHz 'Quantum-Optical' CPU

From: Matt Silberstein (
Date: 09/09/05

Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:53:45 GMT

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:25:36 -0400, in , Derrick
Stone <> in <dfq6o1$v1$1@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>

>Hehe. You've got my $100 if you can explain how 'quantum-optical' is not
>a logical impossibility.

Never said it was a logical impossibly, I am just saying that this
thing is a hoax.

>Matt Silberstein wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:01:09 -0400, in , Imhotep
>> <> in <> wrote:
>>>Not sure if this guy is full of it or not, but if he is telling the truth,
>> If anyone want one I will sell it to you for $100. The thing is, you
>> send me the cash now and I don't have to deliver until they are
>> available. No money back guarantee. And I can also guarantee your
>> level of satisfaction. (I make no claims here of what level that will
>> be.)

Matt Silberstein
Do something today about the Darfur Genocide
Genocide is news | Be A Witness
"Darfur: A Genocide We can Stop"
Save :: Violence and Suffering in Sudan's Darfur Region