Re: US 'World Genius' Touts 6.8GHz 'Quantum-Optical' CPU

From: Matt Silberstein (RemoveThisPrefixmatts2nospam_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: 09/08/05

    Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:15:39 GMT

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:01:09 -0400, in alt.computer.security , Imhotep
    <Imhotep@nospam.net> in <fdydnW9ZDvmZ2oLeRVn-2Q@adelphia.com> wrote:

    >Not sure if this guy is full of it or not, but if he is telling the truth,
    >WOW!
    >
    >http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11784
    >
    >Imhotep

    If anyone want one I will sell it to you for $100. The thing is, you
    send me the cash now and I don't have to deliver until they are
    available. No money back guarantee. And I can also guarantee your
    level of satisfaction. (I make no claims here of what level that will
    be.)

    --
    Matt Silberstein
    Do something today about the Darfur Genocide

    • Re: US World Genius Touts 6.8GHz Quantum-Optical CPU
      ... >a logical impossibility. ... No money back guarantee. ... Do something today about the Darfur Genocide ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • OT - Darfur: Its Not So Simple
      ... The Politics of Naming: Genocide, Civil War, Insurgency ... The similarities between Iraq and Darfur are remarkable. ... directly responsible for the violence in occupied Iraq. ... a peace-averse international environment defined by the War on Terror. ...
      (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
    • Protesters Rally Against Darfur Genocide
      ... Protesters Rally Against Darfur Genocide ... He urged the United States and the United Nations to act quickly, ... Pelosi said Democrats for once agree with Bush: ...
      (alt.politics.bush)
    • Re: OT, The truth about Dafur and China
      ... According to Collin Powell in September 2004, the killing in Darfur ... Powell isn't the only one calling it genocide. ... No one claims "the sudan government is doing all the ...
      (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)