Re: Hidden-code flaw in Windows renews worries over stealthly malware

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 09/04/05

Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:08:01 GMT

"Imhotep" <Imhotep@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:fZWdnQgnfrnPlofeRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
> Shadus wrote:

<snip>

> Are there no Emacs guys/girls around here????

Used to be (on the Amiga).

CED Pro 2 knocked it into a cocked hat.. as did MultiEdit on the PC
(required MS-DOS 3.02, though, IIRC. A pain on certain machines of the day)

That said, I stayed clear of buying my own PC until something half decent
came out (Windows 3.1, rapidly upgraded to a 3.11 hybrid)

--
Hairy One Kenobi
in the first place. So there!