Re: spam canned.

From: Imhotep (Imhotep_at_nospam.net)
Date: 09/03/05

Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:14:08 -0400

Dazz wrote:
<snip>
> Hmmmm. "...the amazing vehicle of e-mail marketing"?
>
> "...ought to be able to send unsolicited e-mail to people even if they
> are unsure if they have a pre-existing business relationship with
> them"?
>
> If it looks like Spam, it sounds like Spam and it tastes like Spam, it
> probably is Spam. :-(
>
> Dazz

...exactly my point.

Imhotep

Relevant Pages

  • Re: To the python-list moderator
    ... >> screws to get rid of spam that's been appearing on the list? ... happening is that Spambayes is marking the message as UNSURE. ... "Message has a suspicious header" notice is misleading because the ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Blocking Spam
    ... people who also think the unsure folder is a good thing. ... is uncertain, you're not too pre-disposed to call it spam, which means ... Are you saying that in addition to the unsure box you don't have ... to check th spam box and of course you check the ham box (that's the ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: So much spam!
    ... >> Where did all that spam come from? ... Unsure, looked at the headers? ... A whole bunch. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Blocking Spam
    ... the random text they put in most image spam. ... rest to the "unsure" folder with fairly high scores. ... No, it's *definitely* SpamAssassin. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Spam
    ... | days worth of spam now, so I'm not sure if it will work. ... roughly 300 spam, 10 ham, and 3 unsure. ... I hand classify the unsure ... months operation I had very few hams misclassified as spam. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)