Re: Win2K Complex Password Enforcement

From: done_right (done_right.1uqze7_at_no-mx.wirelessforums.org)
Date: 09/02/05

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:01:35 -0500

Not sure if you have found your solution yet, be sure that under the
Account Policies --> Passworld Policy that the option "Passwords must
meet complexity requirements" is set to "Disabled" to avoid conflicts
between the microsoft and NSA file. Also refer to Guide to Securing
Microsoft Windows 2000 Group Policy: Security Configuration Tool Set,
pg 25 for you specific issue and the entire guide for helping to secure
your system available from the following www.nsa.gov/snac

--
done_right
done_right's Profile: http://www.wirelessforums.org/member.php?userid=1039