Re: Microsoft wins against spammer

From: Imhotep (Imhotep_at_nospam.com)
Date: 08/13/05

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:43:01 GMT

Management wrote:

> Jim Watt wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:26:58 +0100, Management
>> <charlienospam@peartreegreen.org> wrote:
>>
>>>When the discussion gets abusive and personal then we begin to see
>>>where the truth lies!
>>

>> Its hard and pointless to argue with someone who streams
>> abuse as 'inhotep' does and insists on having the last word in
>> an argument, which I've allowed him to do.
>
> Pot, kettle, black!
>>

>>>Inhotep may be somewhat over optimistic for the short term but he
>>>sees which way the wind is blowing.
>>

> <SNIP>
>
> Oh isn't it fun to be crude and offensive - oh to be 7 again!
>
> Charlie.

Exactly my point. It is impossible to hold a conversation with the man, Jim
Watt, as he starts to spew obscenities at you. Oh well, maybe his
upbringing was not the best. There are only some many things you can learn
growing up in the streets...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mystified
    ... Bernie wrote: ... would come under the subject of abuse. ... for someone who insists that they _NEVER_ tell a lie this seems quite ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Mystified
    ... Stephen Thomas Cole wrote: ... would come under the subject of abuse. ... for someone who insists that they _NEVER_ tell a lie this seems quite ... a damning turn of events. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)