Re: Does anyone recognize this?

From: ROBERT S AMP BA Drake (robtsdrake_at_verizon.net)
Date: 07/23/05

Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:38:49 GMT

Paula,

In the short term, I would reformat your drive and reload your operating
system. Follwing that, reload your necessary (only) software such as
Internet Explorer, Office software, etc. No games or any software that was
obtained over the net.

Purchase a copy of Norton Ghost and "ghost" your system to CDs. This will
make a mirror image of your hard drive. Should you reinstall the bad
software again, run Ghost and you will be back to where you were.

When you finally have everything just the way you want it - virus, spyware,
etc. free, Ghost it again.

Ghost will also rebuild your system on a brand new drive (should yours
fail) - it is excellent protection. Back up your document (non program)
files on separate CDs.

Bob