Re: Distributers and resellers required

From: Unruh (unruh-spam_at_physics.ubc.ca)
Date: 07/19/05

Date: 19 Jul 2005 16:55:33 GMT

"GOOD NEWS" <steve@nospam.co.uk> writes:

>The product is good it works how can you call it a scam.

You know this how? We know this how? Every day I get spam telling me how I
can increase my sexual prowess or my length or my staying power. They all
tell me their product is good and will do what they say. I should believe
them all?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: to blabla spammer grik
    ... Perhaps 10 articles per day. ... You could have easily killfiled them but no you rather send 1000 + spam ... Not even when it's coming from Turkish news papers. ... Then you will have to destroy 1000s of news groups? ...
    (soc.culture.turkish)
  • Re: Linux reader suggestions
    ... > news, if not, I am not sure its relevant to your search. ... is called a 'tracker' to that spam. ... which I can open with OE and render it. ... If for some reason you don't want to use a local server ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: I cant post to this group
    ... are only found on Google, although they confuse the issue by ... news servers - many of them free (usually means the user gets to receive ... Email spam filter here is pretty harsh - so I rarely see spam any more. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: 8051 Keil C site updated!
    ... R. Van Luyn" to "Muzza" in the middle of a thread. ... unsolicited advertisement for them is, by definitionm, spam. ... No.  That information is not news, because for that it would have to be ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: I can post to some newsgroups but not others.
    ... I use Agent 4 as my news reader and have recently found that I cannot ... you can see) I have no trouble posting to this group or others. ... You tried to post a binary in a text newsgroup, ... Your post was caught by the server's spam filters. ...
    (news.software.readers)