Re: Millionaire at 31...on the Internet

From: Notan (notan_at_ddress.com)
Date: 07/08/05

    Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:21:09 -0600

    Len Bonner wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My name is "Len Bonner"
    > I'm in the team of Stephan Ducharme, The Freeadguru.
    > Best-selling author and Internet self-made Multi-Millionaire - Getting up to 1,2 Million hits a month.
    >
    > I can help you get a boost of visitors and sales THIS WEEK.
    > Please respond quickly,

    If you're so successful, how come you're SPAMing?

    Reported.

    Notan

    • Re: Boost For Your Business
      ... >My name is Oral Francis ... >I,m in the team of stephan Ducharme, the freeadguru. ... >I can help you get a boost of visitors and sales THIS WEEK. ...
      (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
    • Re: New Soaring Classified Ads
      ... Will I work hard to make my site a valuable resource? ... Methinks someone's just trying to boost traffic to his web site, ... Z etc (which you do better than anyone else, and it boosts your sales), ...
      (rec.aviation.soaring)
    • Re: Chapdelaines grading policy
      ... way boost cd sales! ... I'm glad I'm finished with school. ... All that crap you have to go through. ...
      (rec.music.classical.guitar)
    • Re: Chapdelaines grading policy
      ... themselves in the all the professor's own personal recordings! ... way boost cd sales! ... it's a little nutty with the ping-pong ball and rubber ...
      (rec.music.classical.guitar)
    • Re: the inevitable xmas music backlash thread
      ... that most of it is a shallow attempt by washed up singers/bands trying to gain at least a little boost in sales. ...
      (rec.music.phish)