Re: Ad-Aware Install

From: Tetractys (farga_at_palenga.jengis)
Date: 07/02/05

    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:38:52 -0500

    Quaoar wroted:

    > I'm waiting for the version
    > with the plastic Jesus
    > for the dashboard of my car.

    Do you care if it rains or freezes?

    • Re: What are you building ?
      ... When I turned on the radio for the first time, all I got was; ... care if it rains or freezes, long as I got my plastic Jesus, riding on ...
      (rec.aviation.soaring)
    • Re: Gesso primers awesomeness [paint]
      ... I don't care if it rains or freezes ... 'Long as I got my gesso Jesus ...
      (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
    • Re: What are you building ?
      ... When I turned on the radio for the first time, all I got was; ... care if it rains or freezes, long as I got my plastic Jesus, riding on ...
      (rec.aviation.soaring)
    • Re: New York Gallery Cancels Naked Chocolate Jesus Exhibit
      ... who don't care if it rains or freezes ... ....because you have to stay in a bunker for a long time? ...
      (soc.culture.scottish)
    • Re: Pop Century Car Care Center & More
      ... I headed for the MK care care center, ... (Remember the car care center is a AAA ... My wife did get us a room at pop century with the AP discount. ... PA for my car's scheduled maintenance with my Subaru dealer. ...
      (rec.arts.disney.parks)