Re: What can one do against Keylogger Attacks?

From: Mxsmanic (mxsmanic_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/22/05

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:21:41 +0200

none <""bob\"@(none)"> writes:

> I meant to say that we have done it. As in we did it.
>
> Sure it depends on lots of things. But often the info you want is pretty
> high contrast. So you look for the current pixel light on a decaying
> "old" pixel background. Model it. Match filter it and presto.

It's hard to reconcile this with the constant claims by gamers that LCDs
react too slowly. How can they react too slowly to please gamers and
yet react quickly enough to let you repaint the screen from reflected
light?

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.

Relevant Pages