Re: What can one do against Keylogger Attacks?

From: \[Anon\] Anon Y. Mouse (mixminion-nobody_at_frell.theremailer.net)
Date: 06/21/05

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:29:50 +0200

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
Message-type: plaintext

In <d96qb5$cr7$1@nntp.fujitsu-siemens.com> Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer@ieee.org> wrote:

snip

>> Hell, your keybord and computer give off RF and the data can be retrieved that way !
>> But who is going to work in a Faraday Room ?
>How is the current PATRIOT Act doing? Would it still be effective to rent a vault in a
>bank and put a notebook in it? The notebook would, of course, have to be bought *before*
>anybody thought they'd want to log your keypresses.

Just don't get a Dell(tm). These days they come with keyloggers built in from
the factory.

-----END TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What can one do against Keylogger Attacks?
    ... >> Hell, your keybord and computer give off RF and the data can be retrieved that way! ... the factory. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The Seed
    ... Some people get the word correction mixed up with bashing. ... ignorant and believing a ball face lie. ... from eternal hell. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: The Seed
    ... < Bo Derek ruined my life! ... Some people get the word correction mixed up with bashing. ... from eternal hell. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Formula for Decelerating Light
    ... seem to listen so believe what-ever the hell you want. ... electromagnetic force starts to die out at Hubble redshift distances. ... single book off of the list? ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Formula for Decelerating Light
    ... seem to listen so believe what-ever the hell you want. ... Yes because of experimental evidence... ... electromagnetic force starts to die out at Hubble redshift distances. ...
    (sci.physics)