Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML

From: Ron Reaugh (ron-reaugh_at_worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/17/05

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:09:08 GMT

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:d8v3dp$phj$01$2@news.t-online.com...
> On that special day, Ron Reaugh, (ron-reaugh@worldnet.att.net) said...
>
> > AH, yes a horribly paranoid clean install and burn the backups
article(yes
> > read it) by someone who should by off with Descartes looking for the
evil
> > demons. I say "It boots and surfs so therefore it is." Now lets's make
it
> > do it better and catch those nasty lurking litte demons and exorcise
> > them....after all I don't have launch codes on this system.
>
> Do you really prefer to have even more "typhoid Marys" on the net, than
> are already existing?

Wrong question. Did some say "Now lets's make it do it better and catch
those nasty lurking litte demons and exorcise them....after all I don't have
launch codes on this system."

> Better do a thorough disinfection. As Virus
> scanners aren't always perfect, this might even mean a surgery. (FYI:
> Typhus abdominalis bacteria often hide in the gall bladder)

Do they? Descartes couldn't be certain of that.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
    ... those nasty lurking litte demons and exorcise them....after all I don't have ... Descartes couldn't be certain of that. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
    ... yes a horribly paranoid clean install and burn the backups article(yes ... read it) by someone who should by off with Descartes looking for the evil ... do it better and catch those nasty lurking litte demons and exorcise ...
    (alt.computer.security)