Career Advise

gallant17_at_hotmail.com
Date: 06/16/05

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:01:18 GMT

Thinking about going back to school for computers? Not for programming but
maybe hands on IT work, networking, security, or animation. Can you in the
field offer any career
thoughts or advise. I'm most concerned about outsourcing! While computers
are here to stay what career options are left?

What computer paths are best to seek? The schools just want my money so
what do you think?

Thanks,

Scott

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School District ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... Since some kids know cars inside and out and others only ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School District ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... When you have spent a couple of years, full time, in classrooms your ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... Since some kids know cars inside and out and others ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... Since some kids know cars inside and out and others ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: What does RISC OS mean to you?
    ... computers as a teacher in 1981 on the BBC B, ... It doen't do peculiar things when I'm word processing. ... I can use!Paint to take snapshots of bits of screens. ... Smartboard files that I need for/got from school. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)