Career Advise

gallant17_at_hotmail.com
Date: 06/16/05

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:01:18 GMT

Thinking about going back to school for computers? Not for programming but
maybe hands on IT work, networking, security, or animation. Can you in the
field offer any career
thoughts or advise. I'm most concerned about outsourcing! While computers
are here to stay what career options are left?

What computer paths are best to seek? The schools just want my money so
what do you think?

Thanks,

Scott

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School District ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... Since some kids know cars inside and out and others only ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School District ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... When you have spent a couple of years, full time, in classrooms your ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Iowqa School to get Laptops
    ... CENTRAL CITY - Soon students in the Central City School ... Snit will now produce evidence that using computers in education has ... Since some kids know cars inside and out and others ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • schools Make Parents Pay For Computers Before Kids Log on
    ... Until, that is, she found out parents were expected to pay ... The public school system in this quiet city 27 miles southeast of Los ... can get help paying for the computers. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Word file format problems
    ... In fact your correct the school computer does appear to have the Word 2007 ... converter installed-it will open 2007 word files-dont know why it wont ... but without it older versions of Word will not open Word 2007 format files. ... Any ideas why our school network computers are recognising these ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)