Re: Looking for a program to run on XP to remotely watch what my kids are doing, something like a keylogger. TIA!!

From: c0ntex (c0ntexB_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/01/05

Date: 31 May 2005 15:09:40 -0700

Tory Brown wrote:
> Someone told me that there was an app out there similar to a key
> logger that would let you see real-time what your kids were doing on
> their computer, anyone heard of that?? Is there something similar that
> you suggest??

Yeah, it's called trust, I'd suggest discussing this issue with your
children rather than snooping on their activities.

If you have a solid reason to believe that their activities on the
internet / pc are against a sound moral or ethical base, then again,
I'd discuss this directly with them, rather than spying. I assume they
want to trust you as much as you want to trust them.

regards
c0ntex

Relevant Pages

  • Looking for a program to run on XP to remotely watch what my kids are doing, something like a keylog
    ... Someone told me that there was an app out there similar to a key ... logger that would let you see real-time what your kids were doing on ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: More on apps, shelf space
    ... corrupted (which is where this beats the registry). ... There's no reason why the user would have to e.g. install an app in one ... The system could trust Spotlight plug-ins and Input Managers that ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: OT: And so it begins...
    ... >mean, to a lesser degree, bits outside of the main app. ... >same time as they trust 3rd party email/usenet/chat apps. ... Detrimental-to-me applications can certainly not get my trust by ... If it smells like shit, feels like shit, and tastes like shit, then ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: More on apps, shelf space
    ... This warning is not particularly repetitive, as the user only sees it ... The system can change its rules based on who is running the app. ... corrupted (which is where this beats the registry). ... This makes the decision to trust a given app explicit; ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Trusted connection problem
    ... you can either fix the trust problem by installing ... Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services Programming" ... When my co-worker runs the same app on his machine, ... I'm wondering if this error might have anything to do with .NET security?? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)