Re: SpywareBlaster update

D_at_annyBoy
Date: 05/31/05

Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:40:11 +0700

thanks

there's an update for Adaware too
and plenty of updates for all the AVs

wondering what's up?

While sipping a glass of wine, I read that nancie wrote in

> 44 new items; and no, I don't know what they are, I just protect against them!
> ;>]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Glucovance and wine
    ... I am sitting here in Virginia, in a very mellow mood, sipping on my ... third modest glass of Australian Shiraz for the evening, ... Last year the Australian wine industry was bemoaning the ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT--interpret this for me please.
    ... sitting here, sipping a glass of wine, and pondering how those two halves of ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: restore IE as default
    ... > While sipping a glass of wine, I read that sean wrote in ...
  • Re: SpywareBlaster update
    ... While sipping a glass of wine, I read that nancie wrote in ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Aging In Bulk Vs Aging In Bottle
    ... One shop owner admitted to me that glass carboys were starting to ... compared to plastics. ... I also imagine you speak of wine kits, which is the first batch of wine I ... bottle some 2+ years later and I must say it was a very nice kit wine. ...
    (rec.crafts.winemaking)