Re: Google Warning... [Good News!]

From: DD (tobytoby50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/15/05

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:54:23 +1000

DD wrote:
> Both my wife and I are getting the following warning when we go into
> Google:
>
> We're sorry...
>
> ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or
> spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears
> that your computer or network has been infected.
>
> We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In
> the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover
> to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other spurious
> software.
>
> We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
>
> I have scanned my system using Avast AV, Spybot and AdAware but
> nothing was found. Can anyone suggest what is going on?
>
> DD

        Just to put a full stop to this thread. I would like to let everyone
know that both my wife and I were able to Google normally today. I did
not find anything that could have caused the Google generated error so I
guess the problem could not have been caused by us!

DD

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Google Warning... [Good News!]
    ... you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover ... > know that both my wife and I were able to Google normally today. ... alot with my current Broadband ISP and it's beginning to irritate me ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Revolution EP 6
    ... Google Guy abandoned his wife during the electropocalypse ... because he's a useless chick shit. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Revolution EP 6
    ... Google Guy abandoned his wife during the electropocalypse ... And speaking of slave girls; the show is on at 10:00pm ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: OT: AFLer makes embarrassing quote
    ... Vacationing in Florida with my wife, my cell phone rings ... wide-ranging discussion about Google and other things while I help my ... wife look for a missing airport parking stub. ... > LOS ANGELES - Google's new online video store, ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)