Re: JS:Isbar [Trj]

From: DD (tobytoby50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/06/05

Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 12:46:07 +1000

        Thanks for such detailed instructions, just what I need! I took option
2 and downloaded SYSCLEAN_FE, unzipped it and did all the other things
you detailed before booting into Safe Mode and running Sysclean_ FE.bat.
The files seemed to download satisfactorily but I got an error message
-"Sysclean\pattern.txt not opened for READ, error code [0]"
I also tried to run Sysclean_FE.link with the same result.

Any suggestions where the problem could be?

Thanks again, DD