Security research papers available online

From: David Norris (david_norris_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: 05/04/05

    Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 08:59:18 GMT

    For those who are interested, I have a collection of academic and research
    papers available which may be of interest to some people - they are mainly
    in Adobe PDF although there are some powerpoint, text, html and postscript
    files also.

    The URL is as follows:

    ftp://80.4.4.163/Dissertation/Referenced-Papers - this should give a
    directory listing.

    DN

    • Re: web publishing
      ... document that HTML handles well - structured documents where the content is more important than the look of it. ... I know of other papers from those authors with much more difficult formatting, although I can't find them online. ... The ony way I can see to use HTML would be to include loads of GIF files, which never print very well due to the low resolution normally used. ... Any of the papers I have written are not available online except from the jouranls concerned and then you will have to subscribe. ...
      (uk.net.web.authoring)
    • k in OT1 encoding?
      ... of CoRR and offers both PostScript and PDF-versions of the papers. ... T1-encoding, ...
      (comp.text.tex)
    • Re: [9fans] how up to date are the PDF doc files onplan9.bell-labs.com?
      ... That is almost universally considered very bad form on mailing lists. ... You already have access to everything you need: the papers are ... available in HTML, PS, and PDF online: ... If you need some format other than that, download the distribution: ...
      (comp.os.plan9)
    • Re: [9fans] new web site
      ... Russ, ... i find it much easier to navigate ... > The HTML versions of the papers also look much better on screen. ...
      (comp.os.plan9)
    • Re: How do I make a website
      ... Of courese you could with word; it'd just be bloated, ... javascript, maybe PHP, HTML of course, maybe HTMLS and a few other ... the search engines are chock full of tutorials and papers on how to do ...
      (microsoft.public.word.newusers)