Re: Security Research Questionnaire

From: johns (johns123xxx_at_xxxmoscow.com)
Date: 05/03/05

    Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:17:13 -0700

    Actually, you are a typical dumbass who can't tell data
    from opinion. I can prove what I say in detailed
    statistics .. and so could a well written questionaire.
    A tool like that just might put an end to the Linux issue
    once and for all. The useful apps alone gives Microsoft
    Windows an advantage of over 1000 to 1, and that
    is documented fact. Productivity in the job market is
    many orders of magnitude greater than Linux. Linux is
    so second rate, that even the hackers ignore it. It is not
    worth vandalizing because nobody uses it for anything
    worthwhile. It is just a toy.

    johns

    • [opensuse] Re: Suse 10.3 install - oh dear (rant only)
      ... when I share an opinion, I make an effort to do so in an unemotional way. ... Linux, and oftentimes suggest it to people who are willing to try ... is important to take into consideration not only the feedback that comes ... likely able to install the product on their own, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Desktop Linux Summit thoughts....
      ... I have been pointing out that your OPINION is based on NOTHING. ... went to a Lindows show, bought into the Lindows propaganda and based your ... > Linux Summit, and you/Harry took those observations the wrong way...to ... I am saying that your OPINION about the state of the linux desktop ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"
      ... but rather an honest evaluation of (or statement of opinion on) the ... I am a linux advocate. ... It's like an officer in an army saying "We have ... I would fight for that guy and in a way I ...
      (RedHat)
    • [opensuse] What will it be? (was) 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
      ... Linux is: Freedom, of choice, from gates & windows, from ... How DARE I have an opinion! ... These First Amendment rights ... a school that you or your kids goes to and the teacher ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: GO Tanya!
      ... and i learn most when my opinion differs from the opinion of someone else, ... in relation to the 2nd in chips. ... If you want to discuss windows vs. ... > in jest, and in pure linux fanatical style, you went off the deep end. ...
      (rec.gambling.poker)