Re: Security Research Questionnaire

From: johns (johns123xxx_at_xxxmoscow.com)
Date: 05/02/05

Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 23:45:31 -0700

I think your questionaire is too general to be useful.
You'll get opinions, but they won't provide you with
examples or useful data. I think a more useful research
project would be to look at the issue of usefulness.
Which OS is more useful in the workplace, or research,
or engineering? If your job depended on productivity,
which OS would you rather have? Which OS has the
best applications associated with it. Which OS is founded
on the best learning style ... and which learning style is
that? These are the types of questions nobody is asking.
Probably because Linux fails in every single one of
these standards.

johns

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Security Research Questionnaire
    ... johns wrote: ... > examples or useful data. ... I think a more useful research ... > on the best learning style ... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Security Research Questionnaire
    ... > examples or useful data. ... I think a more useful research ... > on the best learning style ... ... I like the way somebody who doesn't know what Linux is can criticize it. ...
    (alt.computer.security)