BBC-TV Computer Security Video For Non-Techies

From: Chuck (none_at_example.net)
Date: 04/25/05

Date: 25 Apr 2005 16:53:04 -0500

<http://www.bbcworld.com/content/clickonline_archive_14_2005.asp?pageid=665&co_pageid=3>

This BBC-TV video, in 6 minutes, shows very plainly how dangerous the internet
is today.

It won't show anybody here anything new, but if you have friends or family that
don't read here regularly, it's worth sharing with them. And with anyone who
questions the necessity of having a firewall, having virus protection, as in "I
only have a dialup connection...", "I have AOL, and AOL includes protection",
etc.

It omits only 1 detail - which relates specifically to the example shown - but
other than that, IMHO, it is relevant, current, and very brief.

--
Cheers,
Chuck