Has anyone any info on "bonded Sender" DNSBL

From: Michael Pelletier (mjpelletier_at_mjpelletier.com)
Date: 04/21/05

    Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:03:09 -0700

    Hello,

    I was looking at http://www.bondedsender.org/ but I am not sure if I like
    it. Is anyone using it? Would anyone recommend it?

    Michael

    --
    "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
    Linus Torvald

    • RE: Web Server Locked --event log has cryptic messages...
      ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the ... | Michael C. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Another company loses customer info
      ... We as votes need to demand certain guidelines for companies the house our ... Michael ... "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Another company loses customer info
      ... We as votes need to demand certain guidelines for companies the house our ... Michael ... "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Firefox updates ready...
      ... Michael ... "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Disk cloning script...
      ... >> bootstrap block. ... Michael ... "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." ...
      (comp.security.unix)