Re: BS spam

From: GOOD NEWS (nospam_at_spamfree.com)
Date: 04/15/05

    Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:56:26 +0100

    Try one, you wont be dissappointed
    news:kBV7e.8551$ff4.8063@trndny08...
    > From: "GOOD NEWS" <nospam@spamfree.com>
    >
    > | Have you seen this looks like if you hack or crack with this installed
    > it would be
    > | difficult to proove it was you has anyone tried one of theese please let
    > me know.
    >
    > Bullsh!t
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    • Re: Security Toolbar 7.1
      ... Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David ... H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T. ...
    • Re: spyware included in windows security updates
      ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... Windows Update service -- NONE. ... as malware. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: XP shutdown Explorer.exe problem
      ... Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David ... H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: New Fishing Hat?
      ... |>> David H. Lipman wrote: ... |>> Sorry but there is not one,, at least not yet, it's not on the market, I ... | just walking in the dark, I've used mine as a room lamp when we lost ...
      (rec.outdoors.fishing)
    • Re: Ipconfig error - unable to access internet