Re: Remote storage

From: Michael (sirflannelNO_at_SPAMgt.rr.com)
Date: 04/15/05

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:52:28 GMT

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:49:25 +0000 (UTC), Martin
<martin_nospam@btinternet.com> wrote:

>winged wrote:
> But I
>> can still locate Dos 1.0, Gem and a whole batch of old stuff that I'll
>> never need again. Anyone in the market for a working CP/M system?
>
>hahaha I've got one of them, trouble is it's on two 5 1/4" floppys. I
>should seriously have a clear out, I'll never use any of it :) I don't
>even have the drives to take it. Why do I still hold onto it?

Because when the mutant space aliens destroy civilization as we know
it, we will have to begin anew and then.... THEN... you will be
ADORED!! <vbg>

Seriously, I don't know either<g>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Remote storage
    ... > can still locate Dos 1.0, Gem and a whole batch of old stuff that I'll ... even have the drives to take it. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Multi-zip files -- Windows server
    ... native DOS versions). ... TO BATCH OR NOT TO BATCH ... and using a batch file to try and solve the problem... ... The IBM PC operating system command line is a most ...
    (comp.sys.cbm)
  • Beginners questions: running programs
    ... I'm currently interested in learning vbscript for the same purposes as ... batch language: manipulating files and running programs from a DOS ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: An end to tweaking?
    ... > Batch File Lab Notes, which had so much info it boggled my mind. ... Doing /anything/ recursive with DOS batch makes my head hurt. ... bash (the default shell under Linux) is /much/ better than ... You can save that to a file and it will be a first-class command from then ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Lion - Mail "New Messages sound"
    ... It would also boot up DOS and other OS's at the same time. ... Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS X) ... 'could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' -- 'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)